Airprene (Breathable Neoprene) Wrist Splint [ Style WRS-202 ]
HCPCS Code: L3908
Product Features and Benefits:
- Provides support and immobilization to weak or injured wrists.
- Designed with one metal palmate stay to help maintain wrist in a neutral position.
- Low palmar crease for full finger dexterity and hand use.
- Breathable neoprene with terry cotton lining provides comfortable wear and continuous compression in daily use.
- Quick and easy closures for precise fit.
- Easy one-hand application.
Universal for right or left hand.
Designed for prevention and treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, mild wrist strains or sprains, weak or aching wrists, and after cast removal.
Strains, wrist injuries, surgery, sports-related injuries, wrist pressure, arthritic conditions, carpal tunnel syndrome, cast removal, tendonitis, wrist immobilization, basal joint arthritis.
Size: S, M, L, XL
Available Colors: Beige