Airprene Lumbo-Sacral Sport Belt [ Style NWA-152 ]
HCPCS Code: LO627
Product Features and Benefits:
- Breathable Neoprene (Airprene) and terry cotton lining helps minimize sweating and reduces allergic skin reactions.
- Removable anterior and posterior moldable inserts provide maximum lower-back stabilization.
- Excellent support, warmth, and comfort to the abdominal and lumbo-sacral areas.
- Airprene helps retain body heat, increases circulation, provides all-way stretch and compression.
- 9” wide (S. M) or 11" wide (L, XL) with six spring metal stays provide increased stability and support to the lower back.
- Two side pulls are designed for improved fit and tension adjustment.
- Sewn edges for finished look and long-lasting durability.
Also Available: NWA-152(s) without front and back inserts (no HCPCS Code assigned by Medicare).
- For use during sports activities for prevention and treatment of back injuries.
- For those who: suffer from osteochondrosis, lumbago, or have ever experienced lower back pain.
- Have undergone surgery on the lower section of the spine.
- Lift and move heavy objects.
- Perform physical activities in extreme weather conditions.
Back pain, abdominal pain, osteochondrosis, lumbago, surgery on the lower section of the spine, physical activities in extreme weather conditions, lifting and move heavy objects, sports injuries, industrial back injuries.
Size: S, M, L, XL