Gel Ankle Guard [ Style GAG-303 ]
HCPCS Code: L4350
Product Features and Benefits:
Conditions:Sprains, strains, ankle injuries, surgery, sports-related injuries, ankle pressure, ankle joint stabilization.
- The Gel Ankle Guard is designed with anatomically correct rigid outer shells to provide ankle immobilization.
- Two strategically placed diagonal straps with Velcro for precise fit.
- Gel conforms to the ankle and does not cause uncomfortable pressure points.
- Gel inserts can be removed and chilled for cold therapy.
- Slim profile, so it can easily be worn with most athletic shoes.
- Fits right or left foot (universal size).
- Highly recommended for medial and lateral support to stabilize the ankle joint; for rehabilitation and prevention of injury during sport activities; to protect weak ankles from re-injury.
Available Colors: blue