HCPCS Code: A6536
Product Features and Benefits:
- Designed for fashion-conscious pregnant women who want to stay healthy and active all the way from the first trimester through the postpartum period.
- Provides 18-20 mmHg graduated compression.
- Special elastic pouch easily expands to accommodate size changes.
- Reduces lower back pain, improves blood circulation, increases energy, and prevents general body fatigue.
- Reduces swelling, aching and tiredness of legs.
- Helps prevent development of varicose veins often associated with pregnancy.
- Provides firmer support at the foot and ankle, where it's needed most, and compression gradually decreases upward along the leg to the knee and thigh.
- They are an investment in good health and last much longer than regular hosiery.
More than 80 million Americans suffer from some form of venous disorder. Varicose veins are gnarled, enlarged veins close to the skin's surface. Any vein may become varicose, but the most commonly affected areas are legs and feet. For many people, varicose veins and spider veins - a common, mild and medically insignificant variation of varicose veins - are simply a cosmetic concern. For other people, varicose veins can cause aching pain and discomfort. Sometimes the condition leads to more serious problems. Varicose veins also may signal a higher risk of other disorders of the circulatory system.
Ideal for people who: Are pregnant or have recently given birth, work on their feet, travel or work in the airline industry, and those who experience tiredness, aching, and swelling of the lower legs.
Gabrialla Graduated Compression Thigh Highs, Gabrialla Graduated Compression Knee Highs.
Pregnancy, poor blood circulation, body fatigue, swollen legs or edema, venous disorders, blood clots, post-fracture, venous insufficiency, venous ulcer, lymphedema, thrombosis, spider veins, deep vein thrombosis.
Size: P, M, T, XT, Q