ROM Post Op Knee Brace [ Style NKN-132 ]
HCPCS Code: L1832
Product Features and Benefits:
- The Range-of-Motion (ROM) Post-Op Knee Brace is designed with an easy-to-use range-of-motion hinge.
- Pre-set stops and motion locks allow quick, easy dorsal and plantar flexion settings.
- Soft foam laminated material for excellent comfort in daily use.
- Hook and loop closures for easy adjustment and exact fit.
- Lightweight while strong and durable.
- Removable and washable liner.
Additional Recommended Products:
TKN-202, KNS-140, TGR-201.
Recommended for use after surgical procedures such as arthroscopic ACL reconstruction, where the ability to immobilize the knee in full extension is desired. Brace is ideal after meniscus repair, and knee ligament injuries such as MCL, LCL or fracture of the knee.
Available Colors: black