Standard Lumbo-Sacral Work Belt [ Style IBS-2000 ]
HCPCS Code: LO626
Product Features and Benefits:
- Provides excellent support and comfort to the abdominal and lumbo-sacral areas.
- This standard, industrial-style lumbo-sacral support is 8" wide and has four (S-M) or six (L-XL-2XL) plastic stays.
- Back pocket for optional, removable moldable insert to increase stability and support to the lower back.
- Two additional side pulls for precise fit and tension adjustment.
- Made with standard breathable mesh and attached suspenders.
Also Available: IBS-2000(s) without back pocket (no HCPCS Code assigned by Medicare).
Recommended for those who:
- Have a great deal of physical activity at work or at home.
- Lift and move heavy objects.
- Spend long hours driving or have a job that lacks movement.
- Suffer from or have ever experienced lower back pain, osteochondrosis, or lumbago, or have undergone surgery on the lower section of the spine.
Additional Recommended Products:
ITA-MED Elastic Duo-Adjustable Back Support, Gabrialla Elastic Abdominal Binder Standard, ITA-MED Abdominal/Back Support.
Back pain, osteochondrosis, lumbago, surgery on the lower section of the spine, physical activities in extreme weather conditions, lifting and moving heavy objects, excessive physical activities.
Size: S, M, L, XL, 2XL
Available Colors: Black