Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
New U.S Accounts:
All first orders must be either prepaid in advance or C.O.D.(cashier's check or money order).
Prepayments can be either by:
* Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express)
* Wire Transfer to ITA-MED bank account
* Money Order, Cashier's Check, or Company Check
All orders will be shipped after prepayment is cleared.
The subsequent orders will be prepaid or C.O.D. (as above) until credit application is submitted and approved.
All new clients with approved credit application receive credit limit up to $500.00.
New orders are not released until all past due invoices are paid in full.
Minimum Orders, Prices and Discounts
The prices are in U.S. Dollars and are subject to change without prior notice.
There is no minimum order.
For combined orders over $3,000.00 there may be additional volume discount.
All prices are based on F.O.B. San Francisco, CA.
However, ITA-MED will pay for ground freight charges for orders exceeding $1000.00 for Soft Goods
or $2000.00 combined DME (to a single location in the continental U.S.)
Terms of Payment and Discounts
1. Net 30 days from the date of invoice with prior credit approval.
2. For invoices paid within 10 days from the date of invoice by CHECK, a 2.0% bonus discount will apply.
3. For invoices paid within 10 days from the date of invoice by CREDIT CARD, the 3% processing fee
will be waived however the 2.0% bonus discount will NOT apply.
4. After 10 days from the date of invoice, a 3% processing fee will be applied for credit card payments.
5. An interest charge of 1.5% per month will apply to all past due accounts.
Merchandise may be returned within 90 days of purchase, only with prior authorization from ITA-MED Co.
All returned goods must be in the original packaging, unopened, and in excellent condition.
All returns must be shipped prepaid and will be subject to a 20% restocking handling charge.
10% restocking handling charge on all exchanges.
International Customers, please contact ITA-MED Co. for Terms and Conditions of Export Sales.