HCPCS Code: A6533
Product Features and Benefits:
- These Graduated Compression Thigh Highs provide 18-20 mmHg compression and have a lace top with three bands of silicone to secure them in place.
- Recommended for the prevention and treatment of varicose veins, other venous insufficiencies, and blood circulation problems.
- Offers the support your customers need - sheer, elegant, comfortable - designed for the fashion-conscious individual who feels the physical pressures of an active lifestyle.
- Provides firmer support at the foot and ankle, where it's needed most, and compression gradually decreases upward along the leg to the knee and thigh.
- This unique construction acts as a second heart - increasing blood circulation and preventing general body fatigue.
- They are an investment in good health and last much longer than regular hosiery.
More than 80 million Americans suffer from some form of venous disorder. Varicose veins are gnarled, enlarged veins close to the skin's surface. Any vein may become varicose, but the most commonly affected areas are legs and feet. For many people, varicose veins and spider veins - a common, mild and medically insignificant variation of varicose veins - are simply a cosmetic concern. For other people, varicose veins can cause aching pain and discomfort. Sometimes the condition leads to more serious problems. Varicose veins also may signal a higher risk of other disorders of the circulatory system.
Ideal for people who: Work on their feet, travel or work in the airline industry, are pregnant or have recently given birth, and those who experience tiredness, aching, and swelling of the lower legs.
Gabrialla Graduated Compression Pantyhose, Gabrialla Graduated Compression Knee Highs.
Poor blood circulation, pregnancy, body fatigue, swollen legs or edema, venous disorders, blood clots, post-fracture, venous insufficiency, venous ulcer, lymphedema, thrombosis, spider veins, deep vein thrombosis.