Wrist Splint with Abducted Thumb [ Style WRS-203 ]
HCPCS Code: L3908
Product Features and Benefits:
ConditionsSprains, strains, wrist injuries, injuries, surgery, sports injuries, wrist pressure, arthritic conditions, carpal tunnel syndrome, weak wrists, aching wrists, cast removal, tendinitis, wrist immobilization, basal joint arthritis, thumb immobilization.
- Provides support and immobilization for injured wrists and thumbs.
- Metal palmar and dorsal stays prevent flexion and extension.
- Unique design protects the thumb from impact or shock without any uncomfortable binding or stitched seams.
- Breathable foam material provides comfortable, continuous compression in daily wear.
- Quick and easy closure for precise fit.
- Easy one-hand application.
Comfortable to wear.
Designed for treatment of injuries and post-surgical rehabilitation, especially for basal joint arthritis, tendinitis, accumulative trauma disorders of the thumb and wrist, strains/sprains of the thumb joint, advanced carpal tunnel syndrome, and after cast removal.
Available in either Right Hand (WRS-203R) or Left Hand (WRS-203L) styles.
Size: S, M, L, XL
Available Colors: Black