ITA-MED Style FWB-305(A) Advanced Post Op Fracture Walker BraceAir valve for increased support and stability
A stumble, a trip or a fall can leave you with one or more broken bones or strains in your feet or your lower extremities. With certain types of fractures and sprains, physicians often prescribe a fracture boot. If you were to undergo surgery, you will typically need about 6 weeks for the bone or sprain to heal. During this period, the patient is either in a cast boot or post-op shoe. The ITA-MED Advanced Post-op Fracture Walker Brace (w/Air Bladder) provides far better immobilization by contouring around the extremity and preventing leg and foot motion in the boot. The added compression helps to control swelling, lessen suffering and assures better healing time for patients. The Fracture Walker Brace comes in both tall and short air pocket versions and is offered in fives sizes XS-XL. Please consult your physician or healthcare professional before ordering and for fitting.
- Contoured strut design allows the walker frame to conform to the patient’s anatomy
- Unique shock-absorbing sole reduces the impact of heel-strike during ambulation
- Rocker bottom is specially engineered to help promote a natural walking motion
- Air Bladder system increases stability while decreasing pain and swelling and the air is easily adjusted to achieve desired compression
- Features a soft washable liner and universal design fits right or left foot
S, M, L, XL