ITA-MED Style NKN-133 Advanced ROM Post Op Knee Brace R
After knee surgeries such as ACL, PCL, MCL and LCL reconstruction or repair, the ITA-MED Advanced ROM Post-op Knee Brace is specifically designed to provide protected, immobilization or controlled range-of-motion. The Advanced ROM Post-op Knee Brace has soft breathable wraps to remain cool, even in the warmest climates. The knee brace is offered in two sizes Regular and X-Large. Please consult your physician or healthcare professional before ordering and for fitting.
- Easy push button adjustable struts for a minimum 17” and maximum 28” length
- No tools necessary adjustable flexion and extension stops at 0, 15, 30 and 45 degrees with a drop lock button
- 4 adjustable straps and quick release buckles for easy fitting and fast removal
- Soft breathable wraps are secured so the brace can be removed and applied as a single unit
- Universal design fits right or left leg