ITA-MED Style CC-240(A)(O) Philadelphia Cervical CollarAdult Neck Brace
Neck injuries, neck immobilization, neck spasms, cervical stenosis, Cervical Spinal Stenosis, tightening of the canal around the spinal cord, degenerative spine, spondylosis, cervical osteoarthritis, cervical radiculopathy, degenerative neck disorders.
- Two-piece design provides total cervical arch support and greater limitation for flexion, extension, and rotation.
- Conformance to the shoulder for increased stability and comfort.
- A large trachea opening allows quick access for pulse monitoring and emergency tracheotomy.
- Ventilation holes reduce heat and moisture.
- Collar is X-Ray, CT and MRI lucent.
- Easy to apply and secure.
S, M, L, XL
PE XL Foam 100%