MAXAR Style SIB-13 Sacroiliac Support Belt
MAXAR Sacroiliac Support Belt is recommended for anyone who is susceptible to lower back pain, especially if you are involved in a job that requires repeated lifting, bending or twisting. It will help to prevent the connective tissues around the joint from being strained, stretched too far or torn. Symptoms of sacroiliac joint pain are very similar to sciatic and other lower back pain and can cause intense discomfort that radiates from the lower back, down through the backs of the legs. Sacroiliac support works by placing a gentle, balanced, and supportive pressure around the lower back. This works to slightly compress the pelvic bones, strengthening the connective tissues that hold the sacroiliac joint together.
- Designed to provide support and stability to sacroiliac joints and to reduce lower back pain.
- Made from 3” breathable elastic, which makes it very comfortable to wear all day long, even in hot climates.
- Additional pulls allow for better fit and tension adjustment
- Back pocket for Hot/Cold therapy or additional support insert
- Special inside grippers help from sliding up or down.
- Completely unnoticeable under clothes.
S, M, L, XL, 2XL
Polyester 58%, Nylon 24%, Lycra 18%