MAXAR Style IBS-2000 Work Belt (Standard)Industrial Lumbo-Sacral Support | HPSSC : L0626 OR L0641
MAXAR Standard Work Belt provides excellent support and comfort to the abdominal and lumbo-sacral areas. It’s very comfortable to wear on a daily basis. It helps form correct posture and avoid back injures while working or lifting heavy loads. This work belt is recommended to those who: Have a great deal of physical activities at work or at home; Lift and move heavy objects; Spend long hours driving or have a job which lacks movement; Suffer from or ever experienced lower back pain, osteochondrosis or lumbago; Have undergone surgery on the lower section of the spine.
- Provides excellent support and comfort to the abdominal and lumbo-sacral areas
- Four plastic stays provide increased stability and support to the lower back
- Two additional side pulls are designed for better fitting and tension adjustment
- 8″ wide and has four (S-M) or six (L-XL-2XL) plastic stays, regular strength mesh and standard detachable suspenders
- Protects from injuries and helps reduce lower back pain
- Massages muscles and reduces pressure from the lower back.
- Very comfortable to wear on a daily basis
S, M, L, XL, 2XL
Nylon 60%, Polyester 40%